Advanced face moisturiser 40ml
The Brilliant completes your routine as an advanced face moisturiser, addressing multiple concerns while delivering precise moisturisation through stable antioxidants, potent peptides and skin-balancing emollients. Formulated without alcohol and artificial colours.
Every Brilliant is your all-in-one treatment, functioning as your:
- Serum / Bespoke actives chosen specifically to target multiple skin concerns
- Face moisturiser / Bespoke blend of emollients and humectants providing optimal moisture for your skin
- Eye Cream / Entire formula effective and safe for delicate eye area
Every single Brilliant will be bespoke and custom formulated to suit your skin and preferred texture from water-light to heavy.
The Brilliant can be formulated specifically for you to
- Prevent first signs of ageing by protecting against free radical damage
- Reduces hyperpigmentation from age spots to scarring
- Reduce and prevent and fine lines
- Strengthen and enhance skin barrier function
- Calm and soothe, reduce inflammation and redness
- Even out skin tone, impart radiance
- Perfectly hydrate and moisturise
Which advanced face moisturiser is for me? See our FAQ.
Ingredients we may use in your custom formulated Brilliant
These are examples of ingredients we use. A full list of ingredients will be provided to you after your product formulation is completed.
– Biomimetic peptide; Brightens complexion, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, fades scarring and hyperpigmentation; Prevents fine lines and pre-mature ageing
Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
– Calming, anti-inflammatory, prevents surfacing of hyperpigmentation, improves fine lines, strengthens skin barrier
Jojoba oil (plant oil)
– Resembles human sebum, excellent in preventing water loss from skin surface
Directions for use
Use twice a day, morning and night after cleansing.
Dispense a pea-sized amount and spread product between palms. Gently press into face and neck. Safe to use around eyes. In the day, following up with broad spectrum (UVA + UVB) sun protection is recommended.